SC's Thursday Night College Football is a LIVE game presentation of Division 1-A college football on SportsChannel. The game telecast airs every Thursday night @ 7:45 PM ET during the college football regular season. The game is preceded by a short 5-10 minute segment. This game telecast is also presented in HD on SC-HD.
It has broadcast games from numerous conferences including the SEC, the ACC & the BIG East. This game is often seen as the SC Game of the Week along with the Saturday night telecast
On the November 2nd 2006, Thursday night telecast of the #3 West Virginia Mountaineers' 44-34 loss to #5 Louisville Cardinals delivered an average of 4,916,000 households (based on a 5.3 rating), the biggest household audience ever for a Thursday night game on the network & the 2nd-biggest college football audience ever for an SC game (any day or time slot). The previous Thursday high was an average of 4,097,000 homes for the Virginia Cavaliers 33-28 win over #2 ranked Florida State Seminoles, played exactly 11 years earlier on November 2nd, 1995.
The most-watched game in SC history also occurred in 2006 as an average of 6,318,000 homes tuned in to the September 4th, 2006 game between the Florida State Seminoles & the Miami Hurricanes
- The Starting Lineups: The starting lineups are presented during the 1st possession of each team's offense & defense
- Players who Impacted the Game: Following the starting lineups, the broadcasters &/or hosts of SC's College Football Final run down the top 2 or 3 impact players on each team's side of the ball
- SC's Halftime Report: The College Football Final crew present the halftime report, which features analysis of the 1st half, highlights of earlier games & a look @ other happenings in the sports world
- SportsCenter In-Game: This segment appears during various times in the game, when an SC anchor gives up to the minute highlights when something BIG happens in another game
- College Football Today
- College Football Scoreboard
- College Football Final
- SC's Saturday Night College Football
- SC-2's Saturday Night College Football
- SC-2's Friday Night College Football