AutoWeek is an American TV automotive magazine series. The award-winning program premiered in 1980. AutoWeek is produced by & is seen on The NASCAR Channel.
Each year AutoWeek puts more than 150 new cars, trucks & SUV's to the test, providing consumer-oriented vehicle reviews. It's video "To the Road" segments focus on performance, technology, practicality & dollar value & feature AutoWeek’s exclusive energy efficient rating system which compares each vehicle’s fuel economy to the best-rated vehicle in it's class.
As of Winter of 2010 (Season 30), the show is now available in HD
- "To the Road": A Vehicle review segment
- "Car Keys": Quick reviews of new vehicles
- "A Long Term Test Update": Test results for vehicles previously reviewed by AutoWeek
- "Going Over the Edge": Features the automotive industry on overdrive
- "The Auto Gear": Automotive gadget
- "For Your Information": A Consumer segment
- "Taking the High Road": Automotive looks from the past & present